Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Solar Chargers

As you probably know, I'm a big fan of tech. I have been into the latest gizmos since I was a kid...I remember saving up for what seemed like forever when I was a kid for a Video Now player and then in high school, just to get an iPad. That hasn't changed much. I am connected all the time with my tech. That's why my biggest peeve is when it dies on me. I have anxiety over it dying too. Because it may say 30%, but you know that thing is a ticking time bomb. I never really let my battery drain lower than 54% for that reason...I have become a professional outlet hunter. 

And that's why I love https://www.solarchargelife.com/ so much. I don't have to hunt down the power outlets anymore. I just plug my devices into the solar charging power bank, and I am good to go. Cool, huh? And they clip right to my backpack! (You know how I feel about my backpacks! Haha)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...