Saturday, January 20, 2018

Maggtag car phone mount

I absolutely love my new Maggtag car phone mount. It has made my driving experience a whole lot easier as I am able to operate my phone without taking my eyes off the road. For a price of $17.99, it has been the perfect accessory for my car and definitely worth every penny.




Maggtag has a good grip on my phone even without its casing. It can be mount anywhere on a flat surface making it the best phone holder. I no longer have to pull over to operate my phone or pick a call. I can confidently do this without compromising my family’s safety.


What’s more exciting about Maggtag is it easy to use and install and features an incredible design, compact and stylish. It makes a perfect gift for loved ones, one very affordable and thoughtful for every single driver.


I can’t wait to gift this to a few friends and family as I know they will share in my excitement. If you are having trouble operating your phone while driving, I highly recommend you get Maggtag for yourself and enjoy the convenience.

For more details, check out Maggtag specifications here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...