Friday, January 12, 2018

New Magnetic Charger

I love this new magnetic fast charging cable. I always hate trying to delicately plug in my phone and worry about damaging the port. This makes it so easy to charge my phone. It also helps protect the port from dirt and elements because the magnetic connection always stays in. I love that it fast charges so I can be quick on the go again. If anything dies on my android phones first, it’s always the port, so I’m looking forward to saving money and hassle from having to switch to a new phone so often.


Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KGZSKB4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...