Thursday, March 5, 2015

Music

"I kind of don't trust anyone who doesn't like Led Zeppelin." The great Jack White III said that. And you kinda have to agree with him. I mean, who doesn't like Zeppelin? What is and What Should Never Be plays on constant repeat in my head. But that's just one of my personal favorites.  I think it's safe to say we all love music.

Music can enhance your mood in every moment. This awesome site lists out Perfect Playlists for the perfect situations. The perfect lyrics, the perfect tempo, the perfect songs.
So be sure to check out ThePerfectPlaylist.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...