Monday, May 16, 2016

A Word about GenZ from Adrian DeBarros

My publisher has treated me like a million bucks in continual royalties.  I love my publisher, GenZ, well for one, they believed in me and for another, Morissa Schwartz – wholly cow, I thought I had my fingers in a lot of projects, she has her fingers and toes dipped in inspirational projects, as well as bringing more talented authors to the GenZ family!  She believes in each and every one of us, she is in constant motion, just look at her instagram feed or twitter feed, she’s feeding the world inspiration daily like the world is inspirationally malnourished.

Morissa Schwartz continues to be a huge motivational figure in my life and others around the world.  I wanted to take my time out and tell the world, the hard and inspirational work she does behind the scenes.  I also wanted to keep this post short so you can check out her out and all her awesomeness including the team at GenZ publishing.  I am forever grateful to have met her friendly, inspirational soul and fierce determination.

Moreover, what publisher do you know of who places their authors faces on a t-shirt?

This is my simple gratitude post about my publisher GenZ.  Now please go check out how they’re changing the world as a publisher:  http://ift.tt/27u2mtK
Adrian Debarros is author of “A Poet and his Errant Pen.”

Filed under: Media Appearances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...