Thursday, May 19, 2016

Interview with Phyllis Hughes

Today, I had the pleasure of interviewing Phyllis Hughes, who owns girlygurls.net, an online women's boutique which sells organic body wash, lotion, 100% Soy Candles, and her own perfume line called Resilience by PEH.

It amazes me that only a decade ago, owning a business online was still a relatively new concept. What led you start an online business?
Phyllis: I was led to starting an online business after doing over a year's worth of research and finding out that they can be just as successful as running a storefront. Also, things are constantly changing and online shopping is becoming popular in terms of shopping. It is also convenient on so many levels! 

You clearly are a fan of fashion. Is that what led you to open this online boutique? How does that influence your business? 
Phyllis: Yes, I'm definitely a fan of fashion, but more importantly I'm a bigger fan of health and wellness. The biggest influential aspect of my business is that I get to educate women and girls on healthy skin products in addition to promoting a clean environment with my 100% Soy Candles. I then go a step farther and introduce them to my very own perfume called Resilience by PEH that has a soft, sensual and natural floral smell.

What is your personal philosophy on being a successful entrepreneur? 
Phyllis: My philosophy on being a successful entrepreneur is to put GOD first. After that everything else will fall in place. We must dream it, believe it and achieve!! I'm living proof!! 

Thanks for inspiring entrepreneurs everywhere, Phyllis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...