Wednesday, May 11, 2016

TV Graduations

What is your favorite TV graduation? Check out this NEW list of the top TV graduations by EW Community Contributors. Read the full list of top TV Graduations on EW’s Community.

“There were a couple of graduations on Greek, but season 4’s ceremony is the one that will always stick with me. Casey graduates along with the most of the other bigs at Cyprus-Rhodes University, and we are all left wondering how Rusty will deal without his big sis. I saw this show when I was still a high school student myself, and it prepared me for what college life would be like … or so I thought. Their graduation reminded me that it was almost my turn to start the college journey that I had just seen them finish.” —Morissa Schwartz


Filed under: Entertaintment Weekly Community, Media Appearances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...