Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Facts!

Here's your dose of Friday Facts!

  • The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
  • Blue and white are the most common school colors.
  • The Confederate flag had 13 stars but only 11 states.
Love my blog? Looking for another blog to love? Then check out Sanobellezza. 


Sanobellezza is a well being blog featuring everything from beauty, health, food, recipes and even spiritual health and we are working on opening up the online boutique to feature the beauty kits for the beauty recipes as well as other items. My website is www.sanobellezza.weebly.com, and you can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, tumblr. Come to my website and try the food recipe for my Paleo Stuffed Cabbagge or my Beauty recipe for my Fragrant Orange Sugar Scrub and many other recipes and health tips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...