Tuesday, August 22, 2017

KvS

So I'm at it again...started watching 'Kenny Vs Spenny' again. I can't help it! It is just about the funniest show ever. If you are ever in a bad mood, put that on, and I swear, it will flip you right around. I laugh way too hard at it every time. Call it an infantile sense of humor (yes, I am starting my doctorate next week), but this show is just awesome, and more Americans need to see it. I actually had to buy the DVDs (the first DVDs I've purchased in like a decade) because it's not on Netflix. But make the sacrifice and check them out, because they are awesome.

*Side note: Spenny tweeted me the other day...so just when you thought I couldn't be any more of a fan, there you go!

Now if that's not enough entertainment for you, check this out...

FREE 3 Day trial!

Cut down or eliminate your cable!

You can download app on a smart tv, firestick, Android box, or your Android cell phone (iPhone still in the works).

If you don't have either of these devices you can purchase a setplex box for $80 (which is recommended for its high efficiency and also is plug and play).

MPTV puts you in control

Get MPTV only $20 /month includes 3 devices per household.

MPTV Essentials with 500 + Channels

MPTV 500 + Channels
Includes HD
Thousands of On Demand entertainment options
Plug & Play Technology
Pay as you go! Month to month service
No long term commitments
No activation fees
No cancellation fees
No credit check
Professional Support

Email mptvhelp@gmail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...