Sunday, August 13, 2017

Who wants some nearly free stuff?

I have something really cool for you...a weekend present of sorts.

You may have seen my Tweet yesterday of my knife wielding mother...



Well, the company saw it and now, is offering their awesome ceramic knives for you...at 90% off. Seriously, it is now basically free (just $1.49). And they made their own page for you guys, my audience. Isn't that sweet?

So get your almost free knife here and tell us what you think. 

---

Now speaking of awesome stuff...have you tried Vitafive? I just got my second box from them, and I've gotta say, they are awesome. They personalize the boxes with vitamins just for you and they actually taste good. Plus, they put my name on every pack! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...