Wednesday, October 25, 2017

19 FACTS about Morissa that may surprise people…

1. Do you make your bed? Oh gosh no. There have actually been ‘scientific studies’ that prove that keeping the bed unmade prevents germs from settling…or at least that’s what I tell myself.
2. What’s your favorite number? 16
3. What is your dream job? Football playing king in space…oh wait, that’s Spongebob’s… 
4. If you could, would you go back to school? I’m still in school…and very much looking forward to graduation (I say while taking a break from writing a nice long paper in my school library)
5. Can you parallel park? Not even almost
6. A job you had which people would be shocked that you once held? I babysat for a family friend’s two children and got fired after three times for blowing dandelion seeds in the backyard. I did not know that they would spread weeds…
7. Do you think aliens are out there? There are most definitely aliens, and I hope they are exactly like Paul.
8. Can you drive a stick shift? I barely even know what that means.
9. Guilty pleasure? Slurpees. I have been addicted my whole life. #teamcoke
10. Tattoos? No…when I was younger, for a very brief time, I wanted a Hello Kitty one after seeing a sales associate at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with one. I am glad I did not do that.
11. Favorite color? Neon Green
12. Things people do that drive you insane? Annoying noises: chewing, scraping spoons, sharp noises….gosh, I sound misophonic…
13. Phobia? Fears? I have never had ‘phobia’ type fears. I’m more likely to stress about doing a poor job at something and the repercussions of that than worrying about bugs or heights…I actually kind of like both.
14. Favorite childhood game? Does Crash Bandicoot count? If not, I suppose Candyland…
15. Do you talk to yourself? Of course not…I only talk to my imaginary friends!
16. Do you like doing puzzles? Yes. I have more puzzle apps on my phone…
17. Favorite music? Rock: classic, indie, and alt all the way
18. Tea or Coffee? Neither…#teampepsi
19. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? I wanted to own a building with a dollar store next to a dance studio, called Dollar World and Dance World, respectively. Yes, I got some strange looks when I announced that in pre-school, but I was (and still kind of am) obsessed with shopping in dollar stores and dancing, so it just kind of made sense.


Filed under: Media Appearances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...