Saturday, October 7, 2017

Legging cuffs!

Leggings are a staple in almost every woman’s closet. They are the fad that will never die. There is a way now to spice up plain leggings. These are designer print cuffs to dress them up.

Take your plain black leggings or even your printed leggings for a unique look and simply roll them up, slide them on and BOOM! Fashion statement. Sometimes I don’t want a crazy color all over my legs because I will wear my leggings to yoga and also to my classes or to the office after.

Now they do work best with shorter leggings, BUT as you can see, long ones are fine too.


These cuffs allow me to dress them up for yoga while functionally rolling them up to cool down while exercising and remove the color cuff later for a subtle look at work. Love them, I was able to even put them on with one hand, super easy and functional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...