Sunday, December 31, 2017

One Second a Day 2017

One Second a Day 2017 A lot can happen in a year. A year doesn’t seem too long, and yet, you look back to a year ago, and everything is different. This past year, I graduated with my masters and began earning my doctorate. I experienced the grief of dealing with a family member’s life threatening illness and the loss of a dog that I had since I was seven years old. I learned the joy of rescuing a new puppy and travelled across the country by myself for the first time. I started a new business. Wrote a new book. Worked on taking back my world record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...