Friday, December 8, 2017

This Time Next Year on Lifetime

A year doesn’t seem too long, and yet, you look back to a year ago, and everything is different.
 
This past year, I graduated with my masters and began earning my doctorate. I experienced the grief of dealing with a family member’s life-threatening illness and the loss of a dog (who was more like a brother) that I had since I was seven years old. I learned the joy of rescuing a new puppy and traveled across the country by myself for the first time. I started a new business. Wrote a new book. And worked on taking back my world record…
 
I am honored to announce that you can see my year unfold on Lifetime network this January. A group of amazing and inspirational people..and me…chronicled a year in our lives and our attempts to accomplish various goals and dreams. Then, we chatted with Kat Deeley about it..yes, she is every bit as sweet as she appears on the screen.
ITV0043_TTNY_KeyArt_Press_AW-450x306
 
So watch this brand new show, This Time Next Year, and the journey a year can take you on. On Lifetime this January.

Filed under: Media Appearances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...