Monday, June 13, 2016

Books!

Okay, I am obsessed with books. We know this. That's why I started GenZ Publishing to begin with. But today I am telling you about two awesome (non-GenZ) books!

The first is Deep Six by DP Lyle. And it is only 99 cents from7/5-711, so mark your calendars for that one. I got an advance copy, and let me tell you, it's great.  It's not your typical murder mystery. It has with unforgettable cast of characters from mobsters to computer hackers to an es-baseball player who has to solve it all.

The other book that I am loving is December Boys: A Jay Porter Novel, by Joe Clifford. It's a suspenseful thriller with murder, scandal, and questions. Lots of questions. And best of all it is onsale for 99 cents through July 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...