Tuesday, June 14, 2016

What's Your Favorite TV Theme Song?


I have put a lot of thought into what my favorite TV theme song is, and while there is no easy answer, I have come up with an answer: 'Woke Up This Morning," the theme song to 'The Sopranos.' It's funny because while I've watched every episode of the series (Tony is from NJ after all), I can't say I am a huge fan of the show.



However, if asked to choose catchiest theme song, that would go to "Welcome Back" from 'Welcome Back Kotter." Talk about a happy song!




I would like to give a big thank you to Mika for sponsoring this post! Be sure to check out her ITWorks Business here. It is a great opportunity for some great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...