Friday, June 3, 2016

Revenge is Not Justice



I just completed watching the HBO show 'Oz' (I know I am over a decade late, but I was in pre-school when the show started airing, so I think that's a valid excuse.) The show, although brutal beyond any other show I have ever seen, was amazing at illustrating the issues and injustices plaguing society, as well as human nature. My main takeaway is a direct line from the series finale, "Revenge is not justice." 
Image result for oz hbo

Revenge does not just come in the form of violence. It can sadly also be a weapon in relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...