Friday, June 24, 2016

Updates

Original post here
“As Summer is upon us, there are so many new and continuing projects. Here are some of my latest:
  • GenZ has a number of new titles coming out. Dry World by Dylan Brock was released this past week, and A Confession by William F. Aicher will release July 8. Later this summer, we will be releasing some sci-fi, YA, and poetry books. See all the GenZ books at GenZ’s website.
  •  A new GenZ Podcast episode will be released later this week with exclusive information on all our upcoming releases and an interview with the creators of the adult coloring book, ‘Zoo University.’
  • I feature different eco-friendly small businesses from the Coastal NJ area on my websiteCoastalNJSmallBusiness.com on a weekly basis. Check out some of the latest features, including Holly Jolly Jams and Woof Gang Bakery here. There are many more features coming soon!
  • I am now an ‘expert’ on SheSource, so journalists and companies/organizations looking for speakers, scheduling is now easier than ever!
  • I have been doing book festivals and readings every weekend. My favorite so far this summer was the BTeen Festival at Barnes & Noble.
  • My blog of facts, quotes, and fun, My Neon Green Notebook, is constantly being updated with fun new content, as is my Instagram, where I am having fun learning guitar and sharing the results of that.
  • My collaborative single with professional pianist Ian Green, ‘The Sweetest Sound,’ will be released soon, so stay tuned!
Have a great summer, and keep in touch! Tell me about your summer projects. I am always looking for new opportunities and collaborations.”

Filed under: GenZ Publishing, Media Appearances, Podcast & Blog, Read Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...