Saturday, July 26, 2014

Calvin Quote

An awesome person (and reader of this blog), mycrofthomes, sent me a link to some Calvin & Hobbes quotes for my notebook.  I loved this one so much, I had to jot it down right away, "Sometimes I think that the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." 
This is  especially appropriate, because there was recently a story that came out (maybe in Time, but I can't remember exactly where I read it) about how astronauts were predicting we would make contact with extraterrestrial life in the next 50 years!  

And if any more of you readers have any  suggestions of cool stuff you've seen that can go in my notebook, send me a link!  I love finding new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...