Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Politically Correct Football Teams

I may be a 20 year old lady, but sometimes I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.  And that's why I still read Mad Magazine.  They had a "Politically Correct Football Teams" section a few months ago, and since football season isn't too far away, I figured this is especially appropriate.
These were my favorite Politically Correct Football Teams:
-New York People Afflicted with Pituitary Gland Disorder
-New England Prideful Citizens who in No Way Try to Impose their Life on Anyone
-New Orleans Non-Denominational Do-Gooders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...