Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Kitties!

Alright, who here likes cats? I personally LOVE them. I used to have two of them: Jeffrey and Jay Jay. But...I am now allergic to cats, and it is pretty tragic. I would love to have a bunch of kitties (yes, I would totally be a crazy cat lady), but if I so much as go near a cat, my throat swells. It is a cruel, cruel world, people.

But luckily, I can still enjoy cat culture that does not involve smelling cats. 

See there is this game called "Kawaii Kittens," and it is just the cutest thing in the world.





It's a game for 2-6 players, which focuses on gathering 10+ kittens and holding them for at least 2 turns before you can win. But watch out, other players can use their crafty cards in order to foil your plans and cause your kittens to run or become distracted.



If you're lucky you can use the power of the Golden Kitten to completely win the game.

So SO cute! So, if you are allergic to cats like me, check out "Kawaii Kittens," and you can still enjoy the joy of kitties. And if you are lucky enough not to be allergic, enjoy your total immersion into cat culture, you lucky son of a gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...