Monday, June 26, 2017

My Notebook

I have been working on my notebook a lot lately. I am cleaning it up, making sure everything looks great (nice handwriting, no lines crossed out, no ugly tape marks). I find it so fun, because as I go through the pages, I am rereading my content and rediscovering it all over again. So get ready for more fun facts and quotes, because this cleanup means that my notebook is getting a whole new life!

~

What Is CHAP? Don't let your credit score stop you from getting what you want. We work with creditors; which is one of the benefits of the Community Housing Approval Program. Visit www.tmhousing.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...