Monday, June 12, 2017

Look Me in the Eye

I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did.

Saturday was my town library's book sale (I live for that day). I got so many books! One book, Look Me in the Eye by John Elder Robison was the first one I read out of the bunch...I started and finished it in the pool on Saturday. I could not put it down. Incredible book. You know those flames that shot out of Kiss' guitars? That was John Elder...and that's just the start. So needless to say, he has a new fan; I have to read his other books now. 

Out of all the books I read, I usually find a quote for my notebook in about 1/5 of them. As great as Look Me in the Eye was, I found no quotes in it. Maybe if I reread it I will.

And then yesterday, I saw Wonder Woman. In short: you should see it!

-------------

Brand New High Tech Global Company in need of affiliates with good sales skills to help bring businesses to our platform.


We are also seeking people with good recruiting skills to help us expand. You earn cash commissions, cryptocurrency and common stock in our company.

Sign up: http://www.bitqyck.me/sellingpower

Or contact me at, mycryptobizz@gmail.com

Serious Inquiry Only Please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...