Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Let's Talk Hair Products!

Hey, everyone!

Let's talk hair, shall we?

I have very thick hair. It breaks hair elastics and usually requires more than one for a ponytail. My hair used to be kind of wavy, but now, it is pretty curly AKA even thicker.

That is why I had to switch from my regular 'ol grocery store shampoo and conditioner (and spray) to something better...Inova.



I love Inova Professional products. They are made with Keratin, smooth the hair, hydrate it (so important, because I am always in the sun), and are all around just great quality!



The shampoo really makes my hair feel clean (especially after a long day at the beach) and the conditioner gives it new life!

As for the hair sprays...they keep my stubborn hair in place (no easy feat).

So check out their awesome, quality products for yourself at Inova Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...