Thursday, June 8, 2017

Superheroes!

Who's seen Wonder Woman? I still have yet to see it, but will see it this weekend weather permitting (if it's sunny, I am opting for the pool instead. Can you blame me?)

If you are a long-time reader, you will know I LOVE superheroes. I loved superheroes before they were even cool. I used to read their comics before the movies came out and had the Spider-man costume that I would run around my front lawn in as a kid (but I was so jealous, because my neighbor, Jimmy, had the actual web shooter, AKA silly string shooter with his costume).



I decorated my office and room with a ton of superhero stuff. Perfectly normal for a 23-year-old woman who is earning her doctorate, no? Haha.

Anyway, that is why I was so happy to have found these AWESOME superhero rugs!


This particular rug is of the Justice League (yes, Wonder Woman in included), but you can also customize your own...can you imagine having Deadpool AND Wonder Woman on one rug? Unstoppable! A total merging of the best of DC and Marvel (although I tend to be more pro Marvel.)

Order this Superhero Logo Rug in the available sizes, or customize your rug with this design or one of your own custom designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...