Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer Shopping

Lately, I've been pretty preoccupied shopping for the perfect summer clothes. I have a lot of outfits, but nothing is screaming perfect summer, you know? And I just signed up for a pool club, so of course, I need accessories for that (I just got an inflatable flamingo last night at the mall- don't judge!)


One place where I've been finding some great stuff is K&m One Stop Shop.  They sell Women apparel from plus size, to skinny size items such as bikini, corsets, waist trainers, Plus size women Causal & work wear. We sell women shoes, boots, Necklaces, Bracelets currently we are offer awesome discount deals and Free shipping on the Entire Shop!



And since they're my friend, we have a special offer for you. Go to their site, type in NeonGreen, and get a FREE GIFT in addition to FREE SHIPPING. Pretty sweet, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...